Friday 7 December 2012

Adam and Catherine

Some beautiful wedding photos for you to enjoy of the weekend. Once again from the super talented photographer, Martins Kikulis.
We caught up with Martins earlier in the week and he told us a bit more about this particular wedding.

"I’m so excited to be sharing with you this amazing wedding I was invited to attend a few weeks ago. The wedding took place in my favourite venue of them all – the magnificent Maunsel House in Somerset. Adam and Catherine came to Somerset all the way from London, as they wanted a truly relaxed wedding surrounded in British countryside. And you can’t go more relaxed or more countryside-ish then Maunsel House – it was the perfect venue for this wedding.

The day was so eventful, starting from preparations of the bridal party in the grandest of Maunsel’s rooms, then the ceremony in house which was followed by a short drive to nearby St. Michael’s church for the couples’ blessings and then back to the house for a grand dinner and the wildest rock’n'roll party that followed. Oh, and did I mention the fireworks? or the bride having a go with the tommy gun? Well, my biggest problem was to narrow down the number of photos to a reasonable level for publishing here. There was so much happening on the day, I ended up almost filling all my cards, although I do carry a lot of those..

I met Adam and Cath some time ago and they are such a great and fun loving couple.. And talking about relaxed, I was given a full freedom of capturing their wedding day as I see it and it worked so well! I so enjoyed spending the day with you guys! Hope you enjoy the photos!" 

Martins Kikulis Wedding Photography




















































































Maunsel House, one of the most charismatic Somerset Wedding VenuesOne of the most beautiful wedding venues in Somerset, maunsel house, hosting wedding receptions, country weddings, civil ceremonies, civil partnerships

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More